Monday, January 28, 2013

Dollar Tree Valentine Favor Ideas

I love being part of  Somewhat Simple  team. I am a monthly party contributor and every second Monday of the month I share some easy favors,  printable or party tricks with Stephanie readers.
Here is what I shared this month! Enjoy!
You can always count on finding FREE Valentine’s printables and a trip to the Dollar Tree to make cute Valentine Favors! If you follow my blog, Crissy’s Crafts, you know I am all about easy and inexpensive crafts and favors! Here are some favors ideas using Paige Simple Studio Valentine’s Printable(until January 31st),  supplies from the Dollar Tree and candy from Oriental Trading.

I found  these cute  heart shape containers and glitter heart stickers at the Dollar Tree this week and I just knew that they would make cute favors for my son’s class! I used the  Valentine’s straw flags printable from Paige Simple Studio to add a little message.
I also found this cute pink favor boxes at the Dollar Tree.  I added a rhinestone to each box for an extra bling and tied the cute Valentine’s tag from Paige Simple Studio .
My last favor idea is perfect for a teacher, friend or neighbor! Just add their favorite candy, a tag and water bottle label from Paige Simple Studio  and you are DONE!! Easy peasy!! :)

For more Valentine’s Party and favor ideas, please check out my Pinterest Valentine’s Board.
Happy Valentine’s Day!
XOXO,
Cris

Today's Creative Blog

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for sharing!!!
    I have a question... Which type of rhinestones do you use for these types of crafts?

    ReplyDelete

I would love to read your thoughts!