Tuesday, January 29, 2013

My Heart Pops For YOU: 4 EASY Valentine's Party Favor + FREE printables by Bird's Party




Here are the FOUR quick and easy Valentine's party favor/gift ideas I shared over Bird's Party Blog last week! I used Bird's new  FREE "My Heart Pops For You" Printables Valentine's Tags!




Valentine's Popcorn Mason Jar Favors

Material needed: Mason Jars, FREE printables from Bird's Party, popcorn, washi tape or ribbon, and double-sided tape
Ziploc Valentine's Favors 

This one is even easier, just fill a popcorn container or a ziploc bag! 

Materials needed: Clear ziploc bag, FREE printables from Bird's Party, popcorn,
washi tape/ribbon and double-sided tape


Valentine's Popcorn Boxes

Materials needed: White Favor Boxes, FREE printables from Bird's Party, popcorn,
washi tape/ribbon and double-sided tape

Valentine's Popcorn Bags

This idea is for those who don't have much time at all, but would like to make the favors a little more special. Would make a fun adding to a Valentine's Packed Lunch or Picnic! ;)

Materials needed: Store bought popcorn bags, FREE printables from Bird's Party, twine or ribbon.
So there you have it - 4 different party favors or Valentine's Gifts depending on how much time and money you want to spend on crafting! ;)





Today's Creative Blog

3 comments:

  1. Nice, I will link you in my facebook page soon: https://www.facebook.com/CloByClau

    Saludos,
    Clau!
    http://clobyclau.blogspot.mx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great!!! and your blog is so lovely!!! Kisses from Argentina! I'm Lau and my blog bulubu.blogspot.com.ar :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a cute idea! Thanks for sharing! Life to the full, Melissa @ DaisyMaeBelle

    ReplyDelete

I would love to read your thoughts!